Monday, May 4, 2009

20:00 of music :: Part 1 :: Easy Going

Anyone living in Los Angeles knows that it only takes 20 minutes to get anywhere. Of course we always add the qualifier "depending on traffic", as if somehow there might not be any traffic on the the 10 heading downtown at 5:30. I've started to put together playlists on my ipod that are roughly 20 minutes long that I play as i drive. Each playlist has a common theme (otherwise I'd just hit shuffle). I thought this would work well as a series of posts. Feel free to put these playlists to use, 20:00 at a time.


01. Neko Case - “Magpie To The Morning”

02. Nick Drake - “Road”

03. Sun Kil Moon - “Grey Ice Water”

04. The Choir Practice - “Failsafe”

05. Ane Brun - “True Colors”

06. Theresa Andersson - “God's Highway (feat. Tobias Fröberg)”

07. Ani Difranco - “Everest”


>>(20:00 Easy pt.1 - zipped)



1 comment:

Bella said...

i love your music posts! so glad you are back!!!!! :)